[SOLVED] MSI Optix G241VC or MSI Optix G241V

Hasitha Waruna

Distinguished
May 8, 2015
Help needed from consumers, to choose best display for SP gaming and multimedia works. Options : [ "MSI Optix G241VC" or "MSI Optix G241V], between these "MSI Optix G241VC" and "MSI Optix G241V " monitors, which has the best color accuracy? Mainly looking for single-player gaming and for multimedia works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Between those two, I'd get the IPS panel equipped monitor which is the MSI Optix G241V as opposed to the Curved panel which is a VA panel. I'd also ask you to elaborate what you want us to interpret when you say multimedia works...? IPS panels aren't bad for gaming, just that VA panels have backlight bleed and ghosting.

Lutfij

Titan
Between those two, I'd get the IPS panel equipped monitor which is the MSI Optix G241V as opposed to the Curved panel which is a VA panel. I'd also ask you to elaborate what you want us to interpret when you say multimedia works...? IPS panels aren't bad for gaming, just that VA panels have backlight bleed and ghosting.

Solution

Hasitha Waruna

Distinguished
May 8, 2015
Thank you for your help. I went for MSI Optix G241V and Its great