Aug 13, 2022
Just finished first PC build. PC powers up, motherboard gives no EZ debug LED errors, but display to monitor is not working. PC will not POST.

I have restarted with one stick of RAM in 2nd slot and in the correct 2nd and 4th slots with both sticks.
Restarted with HDMI seated into motherboard as well as the GPU.
There are no extra unused standoffs in the case and no wires running behind the motherboard.
The monitor and hdmi cable both work on other devices.
Attempting to start PC with wireless keyboard/mouse and with a boot USB.

Any help you all could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Motherboard: MSI PRO B660M-P DDR4 LGA 1700 Micro ATX
CPU: Intel i3 12100f
PSU: EVGA supernova 650w 80+ Gold
GPU: ASRock Radeon RX 6600 8gb GDDR6
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 2x8 DDR4 3600
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO plus m.2 NVMe 500 Gb

Solution
Thanks for your reply. To make sure I understand the test should be to remove the boot usb and m.2 ssd, right? When I try to start without the usb drive I get a Boot light error on the motherboard.
Also I can't clear the BIOS as I haven't been able to get into BIOS at all. Nothing displays on my monitor so I'm not sure if the BIOS opens on startup when I press delete.
To clear your bios with no display, make sure the psu is unplugged remove the lithium battery from your motherboard, with the psu and battery removed, hold the power button on the case for 30s x2s, then reseat the battery then psu cable boot system
Just finished first PC build. PC powers up, motherboard gives no EZ debug LED errors, but display to monitor is not working. PC will not POST.

I have restarted with one stick of RAM in 2nd slot and in the correct 2nd and 4th slots with both sticks.
Restarted with HDMI seated into motherboard as well as the GPU.
There are no extra unused standoffs in the case and no wires running behind the motherboard.
The monitor and hdmi cable both work on other devices.
Attempting to start PC with wireless keyboard/mouse and with a boot USB.

Any help you all could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Motherboard: MSI PRO B660M-P DDR4 LGA 1700 Micro ATX
CPU: Intel i3 12100f
PSU: EVGA supernova 650w 80+ Gold
GPU: ASRock Radeon RX 6600 8gb GDDR6
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 2x8 DDR4 3600
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO plus m.2 NVMe 500 Gb
Try booting with bare min GPU CPU and one stick of ram nothing else should force boot straight to the bios, also have you tried to clear the bios of and old cpuid from test posting at the manufacturer

Aug 13, 2022
Try booting with bare min GPU CPU and one stick of ram nothing else should force boot straight to the bios, also have you tried to clear the bios of and old cpuid from test posting at the manufacturer

Thanks for your reply. To make sure I understand the test should be to remove the boot usb and m.2 ssd, right? When I try to start without the usb drive I get a Boot light error on the motherboard.
Also I can't clear the BIOS as I haven't been able to get into BIOS at all. Nothing displays on my monitor so I'm not sure if the BIOS opens on startup when I press delete.

To clear your bios with no display, make sure the psu is unplugged remove the lithium battery from your motherboard, with the psu and battery removed, hold the power button on the case for 30s x2s, then reseat the battery then psu cable boot system

Reactions: Thirteenby3
Solution
Yes you are right by the way to force boot in the bios make sure you have no usb's, hdd's, m.2s, generally I don't connect the front io or anything secondary to the Mobo, only thing that should be fully setup for a test boot to bios is CPU ram GPU and power that is all that is need to post into bios

Aug 13, 2022
You are my absolute hero! That did the trick. Thank you so much for the help, I was on the verge of pulling my hair out!

Reactions: white.a.drew