[SOLVED] MSI VIGOR GK30

Lutfij

Titan
It's just a glorified rubber domed keyboard that's got an MSI badge on it. I'd advise staying away from that and pickup up a standard keyboard. If you're into mechanical keyboards, you can look into one made by Keychron, the C1 which is just about 50USD.

How much can you spend on a keyboard? Might want to also list the sort of features you're looking for in your keyboard. Yes RGB backlighting per key is also a feature people request ;)

Lutfij

Titan
It's just a glorified rubber domed keyboard that's got an MSI badge on it. I'd advise staying away from that and pickup up a standard keyboard. If you're into mechanical keyboards, you can look into one made by Keychron, the C1 which is just about 50USD.

How much can you spend on a keyboard? Might want to also list the sort of features you're looking for in your keyboard. Yes RGB backlighting per key is also a feature people request ;)

LionKing12

Honorable
Nov 12, 2015

Honestly, I am not even that crazy about keyboards. I just want something that I can use for a few years. One major problem is that I don't have many options available, I am from Pakistan and they only bring specific PC parts here. Initially, I was looking for a keyboard without the num keys (it's called compact, right?) and the only keyboards I could find were Reddragon and Fantech keyboards here. I guess I want to spend 5000 PKR or less if I can find a decent keyboard.

Keyboard Prices in Pakistan - Computer Keyboard - Desktop Keyboard - Gaming Keyboard (czone.com.pk)
Gaming Keyboard in Pakistan | www.IndusTech.pk
Keyboards in Pakistan | PC Lab
GT STORE

Here are some of my options maybe you can suggest something

LionKing12

Honorable
Nov 12, 2015
Reddragon is fine for a keyboard brand, just avoid blue and green switches unless you want a louder clicky keyboard. The keyboards without a num pad are called TKL keyboards, sometimes 75% keyboards.
I think I'm gonna keep looking around if any of those online sellers bring in different keyboards, can't find something that fits my needs and budget. Thanks for helping!

ASK THE COMMUNITY