Feb 18, 2019
Parts:

MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Ryzen 1700X 8 Core 3.4 Ghz
Corsair DDR4 16GB 2x8gb
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X
Crucial 1TB SSD
Apevia 650W Beast Power
Thermaltake WATER 3.0 Dual Riing RGB High Static Pressure Fans 240 AIO Water Cooling System CPU Cooler

Left computer running Chrome and iTunes so not a heavy load. ten minutes later I returned to no display, sound, and the computer had turned itself off (or so I thought). Tried powering it up, and the only thing that does anything is the EZ Debug CPU Led. It blinks for 1/2 of a second, and then blinks off, then the other LEDs briefly flash as well.

I've reset the CMOS, reseated the CPU, as well as test a confirmed functioning Ryzen 2700X, with the same result.

I've also tried starting the computer with only one ram stick in the DIMM2 Slot, and also got the same result.

I have no idea of what BIOS version I'm running, as I can't get the computer to boot to even tell me that, but its a stock MSI build with no overclocking of any kind.

If anyone has any ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a video of the LEDs:
https://cl.ly/e0ed381e50f9

Thanks,

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019
Thanks for letting me know that, I had no idea.

I accidentally built a PC, and by that, I bought a cheap custom one on eBay, it wasn't what I wanted, and then realized I had to build one myself and not be scared about it.

All I kept from the eBay unit was the power supply, so I had no idea that it wasn't good/quality/reliable etc. I'll do some research and get something actually good this time and update with results.

TRENDING THREADS