[SOLVED] MSI X570 Gaming Plus vs Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ?

Solution
Differences
  • Asus motherboard has a Display port & HDMI whereas the MSI just has HDMI, neither of which matter if you use a 5950x
  • Asus board offers more choices with multi card setups, can run 3x crossfire & 2 way SLI
  • the types of M.2 they can support in 2nd slot varies slightly
  • Rog has 8 Sats ports, MSI only 6
  • Asus has WIFI 6 onboard
  • Asus has Bluetooth onboard
  • Asus has way better sound options
  • MSI appears to have more USB, its unclear as how Asus have it is confusing, i could be wrong.
  • Asus has both realtek & Intel LAN, MSI just has Intel.
Asus board seems to offer more, they are very similar in more ways than they are different

Up until this PC, the last 4 motherboards I have used were...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Differences
  • Asus motherboard has a Display port & HDMI whereas the MSI just has HDMI, neither of which matter if you use a 5950x
  • Asus board offers more choices with multi card setups, can run 3x crossfire & 2 way SLI
  • MSI appears to have more USB, its unclear as how Asus have it is confusing, i could be wrong.
Asus board seems to offer more, they are very similar in more ways than they are different

Up until this PC, the last 4 motherboards I have used were Asus and never had any problems with them. I hear their support is bad but if hardware keeps working, that doesn't matter really. I don't know a lot about the MSI boards.

Reactions: lakshminandankarri
Solution

lakshminandankarri

Prominent
Jan 12, 2021
Differences

Up until this PC, the last 4 motherboards I have used were Asus and never had any problems with them. I hear their support is bad but if hardware keeps working, that doesn't matter really. I don't know a lot about the MSI boards.

Thank you so much for your Great answer Colif, You erased my confussion. Thanks again for you time.