Question Multiboxing with KVM switches/wireless keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticalillusion

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2015
Normally i would just use isboxer(god tier tool) when i used to multibox in WoW but here is a catch...I want to multibox Diablo II(not 3 and it DOESNT have follow commands or assist commands or macros of any sorts)

Apparently I need 2 wireless keyboards and a KVM switch? Then maybe Input Director and Mousegetpos, MouseMove,Mousecllick or AHK? Then whats next?
th

The game is literally just point and click. and some keybinds(like 3-4)

I have sandboxie as well and here is what it looks like when I load 2x Diablo II(technically they stack right ontop of each other but i moved one window on purpose to show)

View: https://i.imgur.com/nZg30uI.jpg

Now would it be possible to I thought... "emulate" mouse and keyboard clicks in both of those windows?

Maybe this thread is better in the gaming section too?

opticalillusion

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2015
Are ;you using multiple physical computers or virtual systems in one physical box?

How many players/accounts are you trying to accommodate?

More information needed.

Moving post to PC Gaming.

I only want to accomodate 2 players( 2 accounts)

I have multiple computers and I bought 2 wireless keyboards/2 mice to synch them but due to lag and MS the mice go out of synch in a few clicks

So I was thinking maybe through a Virtual Machine/Sandboxie on one PC where there is no lag? Im unsure how to setup another wireless reciever through sandboxie tho

Ralston18

Titan
Or the mice and keyboards may be interfering with each other.

Not sure about the overall details of your setup and/or configuration.

However, if you google "sandboxing diablo 2" you will find quite a number of related links.

Some links are quite old...

However, I found the following link:

https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/is-sandboxie-permitted-legal.743135/page-2

Your plans may be getting into illegal territory and further assistance may not be permitted per Forum rules.

Thread closure pending further review.

Status
Not open for further replies.