Question Multiple BSOD'S Want them checked

Jun 4, 2024
I've had multiple BSOD over the past few days and am unsure on why. I'm going to send the BSOD Dumps available and my PC Specs. This is a new pc that has been built a few days ago.
Im retarded at figuring out the issues to BSOD Issues so i'd prefer
Dumps via Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Rc-E27sDvVoxJF6DlIcLdJspNMdfZRSz?usp=drive_link
PC Specs:
Motherboard: MSI MEG Z690 Unify
CPU: I7-14700K @ 3.4GHZ
CPU Cooler: Lian-Li Galahad II 360mm - Fans Removed
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64GB (16GB X 4) @5600mhz
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 8GB - Plan to upgrade to 4080 Super at end of the month
PSU: MSI MAG 850GL PCIE5 - plan to upgrade to 1000+W
Case: Lian-Li O11 Dynamic
Fans: 7 x Lian-Li Sl-Inf Fans (3 SIDE) | 3 (TOP/CPU COOLER FANS) | 1 BACK

ubuysa

Distinguished
Hello and welcome to the forum!

This looks very much like a RAM problem from the dumps. In particular, the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bugcehck is almost always hardware related - and often RAM. In addition, there are other dumps that clearly fail in memory-related operations.

The RAM you have installed (CMH64GX5M4B5600Z36) is not on the QVL for that motherboard with any supported CPU. That's always a worry when you're having BSODs on a new build that appear to be memory related, you should only buy RAM that's on the QVL for the motherboard and CPU type you have.

You could try disabling the XMP overclock and run the RAM at the 4800MHz SPD speed. Even though it's been tested at 5600MHz and the CPU supports 5600MHz you need to see whether it's stable at the SPD speed, particularly since it's not on the QVL for the board.

Reactions: MrWixey
Jun 4, 2024
Hello and welcome to the forum!

This looks very much like a RAM problem from the dumps. In particular, the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bugcehck is almost always hardware related - and often RAM. In addition, there are other dumps that clearly fail in memory-related operations.

The RAM you have installed (CMH64GX5M4B5600Z36) is not on the QVL for that motherboard with any supported CPU. That's always a worry when you're having BSODs on a new build that appear to be memory related, you should only buy RAM that's on the QVL for the motherboard and CPU type you have.

You could try disabling the XMP overclock and run the RAM at the 4800MHz SPD speed. Even though it's been tested at 5600MHz and the CPU supports 5600MHz you need to see whether it's stable at the SPD speed, particularly since it's not on the QVL for the board.
Sorry for late reply. But yeah this was obviously the issue. I have checked the qvl list for my board and will be buying the correct set from the corsair website. at the end of the month.

TRENDING THREADS