[SOLVED] Multiple different bluescreen errors

Oct 19, 2020
Normally these BSOD come in waves oddly enough, and it usually isn't a problem but as im back in school now I kind of need a computer that doesn't blue screen. I think I know when it started, and it was when I put in a unmarked 8gb ddr3 ram(I know, I still dont remember why I did), and booted once before seeing it didn't work, then taking it out. I didn't think this could do anything, and maybe it didn't but when i started BSOD-ing I got a fresh installation of windows and completely wiped my computer and im at a loss for words, thoughts, ideas. I have no idea what is wrong now, (Maybe the ram infected my other ram? not really sure how ram works.) The errors I get include: -Internal power error -Page fault in non paged area -Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory -IRQL_not_less_or_equal.
If anyone can think of something it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I might save up to just build a new computer(This time I wont insert obviously wrong ram).

Solution
2nd crash was in the nvidia drivers. try running ddu in safe mode and reinstall either newer drivers direct from Nvidia or run windows update after the restart and use older Nvidia drivers from Microsoft.

update lan drivers - https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...0-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Maybe the ram infected my other ram? not really sure how ram works

it doesn't work like that. Bad ram can cause BSOD but only when its still in PC. I assume you sure you removed the right stick?

Internal power error -Page fault in non paged area -Attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory -IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

those are all software errors.

what are specs of the PC?
What motherboard? Did you go to its website and make sure you are on newest drivers (provided PC is newish)

Oct 19, 2020
what are specs of the PC?
What motherboard? Did you go to its website and make sure you are on newest drivers (provided PC is newish)
i will do the steps in a little but I can provide my specs,
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
16gb ram(I did remove the faulty stick)
pretty sure I have some sort of micro atx B450 Gigabyte board, if necesary i can open my computer up to see
GTX 1060
not sure what power supply
(Not sure what else to provide, but im not sure if this is relevant but my browser is not responding and has crashed multiple times throughout writing this)

Oct 19, 2020
Also, While I am waiting for my next BSOD I was wondering if any of this has to do with my lackluster performance as of late, for example while writing this, I have to wait for my text to catch up and am just blaming it on my computer being like 3 years old. Its only happened lately, and you dont have to answer this, just all this has happened lately and I'm not sure if its related except the BSOD has happened many times before.

Oct 19, 2020

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/86agz5f2/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.

File information:102620-8359-01.dmp (Oct 26 2020 - 10:49:42)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: ctfmon.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 23 Sec(s)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450M Pro4/
There may be a BIOS update available for you. Some have special instructions. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
You don't need to read it. its more for me.

Ctfmon is the Microsoft process that controls Alternative User Input and the Office Language bar. It's how you can control the computer via speech or a pen tablet, or using the onscreen keyboard inputs for asian languages.

this is what crashed, it might offer a clue as to cause...

although i don't see anything in drivers that appears to tie into pen or speech? so that is an odd one.

these look really old and I know logitech have webcam drivers from 2012?
May 11 2007lvpopf64.sysLogitech Video POPF 64-bit driver
May 11 2007LVUSBS64.sysLogitech Video USBS 64-bit driver
May 11 2007lvuvc64.sysLogitech USB Video Class Driver (WebCam) http://support.logitech.com/

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Oct 19, 2020
would an old logitech driver cause BSOD cause i dont use the webcam all that often and it crashes without it. Im not sure what the user interactions issue is, however I know that I cannot interact with any windows tab or anything windows related with my keyboard. Whether its control panel or just pressing the windows button and typing. will run memtest now

Colif

Win 11 Master
however I know that I cannot interact with any windows tab or anything windows related with my keyboard. Whether its control panel or just pressing the windows button and typing.

What keyboard are you using? Steelseries? thats based on drivers installed
Jul 24 2020sshid.sysSteelSeries Engine HID driver

HID = Human Interface Device. I assume its Keyboard as I don't have it running on my pc and I have a steelseries mouse.

have you updated its software recently?

Oct 19, 2020
I have not I will do that, and I ran the Ram test, no errors with the ram, I am now completely unsure what is wrong. Gardenman said I should update my Bios after further instruction, should I?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Gardenmans message is the same there for most people. Updating bios isn't something we suggest you do on a whim.

It might help, there are 5 above you that you can use. You are on version 1.90

The highest bios number you can go to is 3.50, all the ones above that say ASRock do NOT recommend updating this BIOS if Pinnacle, Raven or Summit Ridge CPU is being used on your system. Your CPU is PInnacle ridge

it also says If the current BIOS version is older than P2.00, please update BIOS to P2.00(PinnaclePI-AM4_1.0.0.6) before updating this version.

You will need to flash bios twice, once for version 2.00 and then later for version 3.50

Both bios require you to update the all in one drivers before the bios.

1. update all in one drivers to latest version - a newer version can be found here - https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450M Pro4/#Download
  2. flash version 2.00
  3. make sure everything works
  4. flash 3.50

Oct 19, 2020
Oh, well I don't really want to update bios if it has this chance of risk. It doesn't sound like that is the issue, however I obviously am not one to talk as if i know at all what it could be. I assume its an issue with my Windows version, but i have already installed a clean version of Windows. Thank you for the help, if you have any other ideas I will look back to this page occasionally.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/8k3h7pbn/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:102720-10937-01.dmp (Oct 26 2020 - 22:38:18)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: OneDrive.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 17 Sec(s)

File information:102620-8578-01.dmp (Oct 26 2020 - 22:35:35)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: nvcontainer.ex)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 04 Sec(s)

File information:102620-7875-01.dmp (Oct 26 2020 - 17:56:05)
Bugcheck:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (BE)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Update.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 7 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 57 Sec(s)
This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
2nd crash was in the nvidia drivers. try running ddu in safe mode and reinstall either newer drivers direct from Nvidia or run windows update after the restart and use older Nvidia drivers from Microsoft.

update lan drivers - https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...0-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software

Solution