[SOLVED] Multiple Issues: Experiencing sound anomaly and random frame drops.

Aug 12, 2019
Hello. My computer specs are as follows:
[CPU] Ryzen 5 2600x
[GPU] AMD Vega 56
[MB] MSI B450 Gaming Plus
[OS] Windows 10
{RAM] 16gb DDR4
[RAM Timing] 16-18-18-36 @2666MHZ

So I have had a number of blue screens occur recently and I'm increasingly experiencing frame skips/ performance issues (the games would not perform as well as they used to), and slight sound errors that sound like a very small clip of sound repeated really quickly, kinda like the sound your computer makes if it enters BSOD while you are listening to something. I don't know if it is the CPU or not. I don't know which component if any of my computer is at fault here, but I would like some help deducing what's wrong.

Another issue is that Realtek HD Audio Manager is not working properly at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers on the computer on several occasions.

Solution
[CPU] Ryzen 5 2600x
[GPU] AMD Vega 56
[OS] Windows 10
{RAM] 16gb DDR4

So I have had a number of blue screens occur recently and I'm increasingly experiencing frame skips/ performance issues (the games would not perform as well as they used to), and slight sound errors that sound like a very small clip of sound repeated really quickly, kinda like the sound your computer makes if it enters BSOD while you are listening to something. I don't know if it is the CPU or not. I don't know which component if any of my computer is at fault here, but I would like some help deducing what's wrong.

Another issue is that Realtek HD Audio Manager is not...

AleksiDj52

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
[CPU] Ryzen 5 2600x
[GPU] AMD Vega 56
[OS] Windows 10
{RAM] 16gb DDR4

Another issue is that Realtek HD Audio Manager is not working properly at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers on the computer on several occasions.
Have you tried reinstalling fresh Windows 10? About your issue, i'm not really sure what's the problem here, when you get BSODs what's the error that it says? does it give you an error code or does it give you error like this e.g EXAMPLE_EXAMPLE_EXAMPLE? if it shows one of those errors, could you please write it here to see what's exactly the problem?

Solution