[SOLVED] Multiple random BSOD

unmaked

Reputable
Jan 5, 2017
get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I also get:

KERNEL-AUTO-BOOST-LOCK-AQUISITION-WITH-RAISED-IRQL
ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMORY
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I tried reinstalling windows, moving the ram sticks to another slot, nothing helped.

I had the same problem, and somebody, after seeing de dmp files said that some valorant drivers were the cause. All went fine for like 2-3 months, and now BSOD are back.

Here are the PC specs and DMP files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoLTZwyb9E_WiUTCbyViXdPDmZMJ?e=gnbRfS

Last edited:
Solution
I looked at another bugcheck (the first one) it was caused by something messing up the system timers and causing graphics to not respond.
this can not be debugged with a minidump. I am guessing it would be related to your gdrv2.sys driver ( remove see below)

you can delete the memory dumps, make the changes and if you still get bugchecks put up the new minidump files.

-----------
third bugcheck
this happens when one driver unlocks a section of memory it does not own. generally when memory is shared between drivers
this is no longer allowed. I would suspect it would be cause by these drivers but I am not sure. (note that one is way out of date with the others)
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys Wed Aug 13...
get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I also get:

KERNEL-AUTO-BOOST-LOCK-AQUISITION-WITH-RAISED-IRQL
ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMORY
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I tried reinstalling windows, moving the ram sticks to another slot, nothing helped.

I had the same problem, and somebody, after seeing de dmp files said that some valorant drivers were the cause. All went fine for like 2-3 months, and now BSOD are back.

Here are the PC specs and DMP files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoLTZwyb9E_WiUTCbyViXdPDmZMJ?e=gnbRfS
dump files not shared for public access

iq7

Dec 18, 2020
yeah thats mean something wrong with your device driver or your device's memory
after installing the windows , u should to check for updates and update your driver , if not working , run diagnostic memory (windows+R - type mdsched.exe - Enter ) or you can using third party software like restoro , etc .
( but the problem may cause by your hardware , ssd , HD or Ram )

I looked at another bugcheck (the first one) it was caused by something messing up the system timers and causing graphics to not respond.
this can not be debugged with a minidump. I am guessing it would be related to your gdrv2.sys driver ( remove see below)

you can delete the memory dumps, make the changes and if you still get bugchecks put up the new minidump files.

-----------
third bugcheck
this happens when one driver unlocks a section of memory it does not own. generally when memory is shared between drivers
this is no longer allowed. I would suspect it would be cause by these drivers but I am not sure. (note that one is way out of date with the others)
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys Wed Aug 13 23:15:25 2014
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vbaudio_vmauxvaio64_win10.sys Fri Jan 11 23:23:46 2019
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vbaudio_vmvaio64_win10.sys Fri Jan 11 23:23:23 2019

(see the note below on autoruns and try to remove the windows 7 driver from 2014 or the whole set of programs until you get your system running correctly)
---------

first bugcheck, power management call, used bad memory address of zero
second bugcheck, stack overflow from win32kfull.sys
debugger does not like your version of the file.
check to see if you need this:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Phosgene.sys Wed Sep 2 00:28:10 2015
start cmd.exe as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /clean-image /restorehealth
--------------------

remove overclock tool:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\RTCore64.sys Thu Sep 19 03:45:31 2019
remove this also:
C:\Windows\gdrv2.sys Mon Apr 15 00:45:51 2019
you can run the uninstaller for the apps or download and run
autoruns from here : Autoruns for Windows - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs
find the driver and uncheck it so it does not load. (or remove the entry)

-------------------------
iosVersion = F51
BiosReleaseDate = 07/29/2020
SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = B450 AORUS PRO
SystemFamily = B450 MB
SystemVersion = Default string
SystemSKU = Default string
BaseBoardManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
BaseBoardProduct = B450 AORUS PRO-CF
[CPU Information]
~MHz = REG_DWORD 3593
Component Information = REG_BINARY 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Configuration Data = REG_FULL_RESOURCE_DESCRIPTOR ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Identifier = REG_SZ AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0
ProcessorNameString = REG_SZ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
Update Status = REG_DWORD 1
VendorIdentifier = REG_SZ AuthenticAMD

Solution

unmaked

Reputable
Jan 5, 2017
When I try to run dism.exe /online /clean-image /restorehealth , I get Error 87
The online/clean-image/restorehealth option is unknown.
For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

I downloaded Autoruns and deleted :
  • \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys Wed Aug 13 23:15:25 2014
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\RTCore64.sys Thu Sep 19 03:45:31 2019
  • C:\Windows\gdrv2.sys Mon Apr 15 00:45:51 2019

I will wait for now and see if this works.

Thank you very much for the response!