Mutual termination

Just offered a player who is out of contract a mutual termination just to
see what would happen.

Got the following message...

X is pleased to have the chance to leave the club

He is willing to terminate his contract for -£500.

Does this mean he'll pay me £500? as it's a negative figure?

Toby Briggs wrote:

> Just offered a player who is out of contract a mutual termination just to
> see what would happen.
>
> Got the following message...
>
> X is pleased to have the chance to leave the club
>
> He is willing to terminate his contract for -£500.
>
> Does this mean he'll pay me £500? as it's a negative figure?

It will cost ya £500.. compare this to the price it will cost you if you
release him on free..

"Mikael Schøler" <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>> Just offered a player who is out of contract a mutual termination just to
>> see what would happen.
>>
>> Got the following message...
>>
>> X is pleased to have the chance to leave the club
>>
>> He is willing to terminate his contract for -£500.
>>
>> Does this mean he'll pay me £500? as it's a negative figure?
> It will cost ya £500.. compare this to the price it will cost you if you
> release him on free..

Sure - but just was curious as it did say - (minus) £500!

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just offered a player who is out of contract a mutual termination just to
> see what would happen.
>
> Got the following message...
>
> X is pleased to have the chance to leave the club
>
> He is willing to terminate his contract for -£500.
>
> Does this mean he'll pay me £500? as it's a negative figure?

Well, why don't you accept and see what happens (make a note of your
finances before hand though, otherwise it's all a bit pointless).

On an unrelated note, I have noticed you can praise yourself if you play
your reserves (and you control them). That made me laugh. There are no doubt
a few quirks still in the game.

--
Fil

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own."