Question My ARGB header randomly turns off and on with connect/disconnect sounds ?

Sep 2, 2021
-I'm using a MSI MAG-B560M-MORTAR mobo
-I've made sure to plug it in properly
-I have downloaded mystic light just to be sure it wasn't a software issue
-I have made sure to check the ARGB header with other devices
-My PSU is more than capable to support RGB
-Using USBlogger to check what was making the disconnecting sounds, I found out it was mystic light
Please help since I don't have much knowledge about mystic light

if it's an issue with the software you may just need to uninstall & reinstall.
or maybe look for something else besides MSI software that supports your LEDs.

it can also be an issue with the motherboard header and/or the cable not staying firmly connected.
I've dealt with some strips that have needed to be taped into place.

Sep 2, 2021
if it's an issue with the software you may just need to uninstall & reinstall.
or maybe look for something else besides MSI software that supports your LEDs.

it can also be an issue with the motherboard header and/or the cable not staying firmly connected.
I've dealt with some strips that have needed to be taped into place.
I will try that

Jun 7, 2021
hi ive the same issue recently where the usb disconnect sound appear and reconnect back immediately. i found out the sound started to appear after i install rgb fusion 2.0 for my new 3060 vision rev2.0. i proved it was due to rgb fusion by having usblogview and port unplugged and plugged as i was uninstalling rgb fusion . the problem is temporary away after i rejnstall rgb fusion. any idea to avoid it to reoccur?

Jun 7, 2021
hi ive the same issue recently where the usb disconnect sound appear and reconnect back immediately. i found out the sound started to appear after i install rgb fusion 2.0 for my new 3060 vision rev2.0. i proved it was due to rgb fusion by having usblogview and port unplugged and plugged as i was uninstalling rgb fusion . the problem is temporary away after i rejnstall rgb fusion. any idea to avoid it to reoccur?
my spec is
5600x
x570 aorus elite wifi
650w gold psu

Sep 2, 2021
I still havent found a fix for this yet so i decided to remove the usb disconnect sound until i get a new mobo