my Build so far.

Solution
It looks... perfectly fine. I hope your CPU cooler doesn't cover up that pretty LED-lit RAM. NZXT is usually very good about including a buttload of fans as standard inside the case, and the Noctis is no different. The interior can get a bit weird to work in with that massive HDD rack cover, but since it's the same core chassis as the H440, it's well laid out.

If your budget is this big, I don't see anything wrong with your parts list, but if you are building this on a set or smaller budget, I feel like you're overpaying for the RAM, PSU, and SSD. Your current parts list doesn't need 750W even under full load, RAM sticks without LED's are cheaper with the same rated speeds, and there are slightly cheaper SSD's with the same capacity...

amtseung

Distinguished
It looks... perfectly fine. I hope your CPU cooler doesn't cover up that pretty LED-lit RAM. NZXT is usually very good about including a buttload of fans as standard inside the case, and the Noctis is no different. The interior can get a bit weird to work in with that massive HDD rack cover, but since it's the same core chassis as the H440, it's well laid out.

If your budget is this big, I don't see anything wrong with your parts list, but if you are building this on a set or smaller budget, I feel like you're overpaying for the RAM, PSU, and SSD. Your current parts list doesn't need 750W even under full load, RAM sticks without LED's are cheaper with the same rated speeds, and there are slightly cheaper SSD's with the same capacity and similar read/write speeds. The parts you've selected are the creme of the crop, so to speak, so you'll be paying for that premium quality.

Otherwise, follow guides, take it slow, be careful, stay statically discharged, and have fun!

Solution

jmnieves85

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016

, I dint think about the ram I already make some changes. thank you for you opinion.