Question My case fans stopped working randomly

Oct 30, 2019
I got my pc custom build from a company in January and everything was fine until I left for my vacation for the whole summer and when I came back I noticed my pc getting very hot while playing games it should handle easily. I then looked and noticed that my case fans weren’t spinning and only the CPU and graphics card fans were working . This makes my pc get very hot when I play games and I’m scared it will get damaged. How do I Check if my fans are broken or is there a way to fix it ? My specs are : i7700, GTX 1070ti (ichill), 16 g ram

Boot to BIOS and check to make sure your fans are turned on and have a proper fan curve assigned. If you are using software to control fan speed make sure it is up to date and running correctly. Finally if all else fails open her up and make sure the fan headers are all plugged in to the correct places and secure

Oct 30, 2019
Boot to BIOS and check to make sure your fans are turned on and have a proper fan curve assigned. If you are using software to control fan speed make sure it is up to date and running correctly. Finally if all else fails open her up and make sure the fan headers are all plugged in to the correct places and secure
so im not experienced with computers, when I when to bios it only shows up with my CPU fan not my Case fans

Oct 30, 2019
In that case skip straight to step 3 and make sure your fans are plugged in correctly. It is pretty easy to find diagrams of any given motherboard that will show you where they need to be
I really can’t tell as it’s covered but I think they’re connected as they were working fine a few months ago