[SOLVED] My computer is not working anymore, I don’t know why.

Jun 21, 2020
SPECS - HP Pavilion Power Desktop 580-068 Windows 10. So, yesterday I planned on using my Rift S. Whenever I plug it in though, it tends to turn off my mouse and keyboard and I cannot use them at all. So I turned off my pc and turned it on. This is what I usually do to remedy it. Except, when I turned it on, I was met with Boot device not found- 3F0. Now, I’ve run every test so far with success - hard drive short/long test, memory test SMART test all passed. I took off my PC side panel and unplugged and replugged the cables connected to my hard drive. No luck.

Solution
Another thin I get to think on : You should check if the USB ports on your motherboard are connected to the same chip and see if it support the amount of power neccesary to drive all input devices and your Rift S.
Jun 21, 2020
Does it change anything if you pull out the Rift S? What if you pull out all connected USB devices?

Does the computer have hat any issues earlier?
Everything is unplugged except for my mouse and keyboard. I have not tried turning it on without the mouse and keyboard, I can try that when I get home. My computer was working fine prior to this happening. Only thing major I can remember is that Oculus updated some drivers and that was a few days ago