Jul 16, 2020
I have been working on the same system for over 3 weeks now. When I originally built it, I was able to boot it and load windows onto it (all be it with a couple of boot-up problems if the system was even slightly jostled). When running a benchmark on it, I noticed only one stick of my RAM was being read. I turned off my PC to reseat the sticks, but when I tried to turn the PC back on, it was placed in a boot loop where it would power up for about 25 seconds then quit and try again. I have tried clearing CMOS, changing the battery, replacing the MOBO, replacing the CPU, replacing the RAM, and testing the PSU to make sure it still works. I'm completely stumped and cannot figure out what could be the issue. Thanks for any help and advice on something I may be forgetting!
System Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600 (replaced)
ASROCK B450M/ac (replaced and tested)
ROG 1650 Super
EVGA 500W 80+ PSU (home tested)
500 GB Western Blue NVMe SSD
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3200mhz Dual Channel RAM (replaced)

Solution
No I have not. Would that make a difference? Normally, I thought that that would cause it morn to boot?
4 slot ram have combination to work together. Try 1-3 or 2-4 slot combination RAM . That's common setting for motherboard with 4 slot.
If they still bootloop, try test using 1 stick, and try both RAM.
I have been working on the same system for over 3 weeks now. When I originally built it, I was able to boot it and load windows onto it (all be it with a couple of boot-up problems if the system was even slightly jostled). When running a benchmark on it, I noticed only one stick of my RAM was being read. I turned off my PC to reseat the sticks, but when I tried to turn the PC back on, it was placed in a boot loop where it would power up for about 25 seconds then quit and try again. I have tried clearing CMOS, changing the battery, replacing the MOBO, replacing the CPU, replacing the RAM, and testing the PSU to make sure it still works. I'm completely stumped and cannot figure out what could be the issue. Thanks for any help and advice on something I may be forgetting!
System Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600 (replaced)
ASROCK B450M/ac (replaced and tested)
ROG 1650 Super
EVGA 500W 80+ PSU (home tested)
500 GB Western Blue NVMe SSD
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3200mhz Dual Channel RAM (replaced)
Have you try to stick the RAM on slot 1 and 3 ?