[SOLVED] My Cooling system is making some weird random noises

GPBLZ

Prominent
Dec 2, 2020
I can hear the liquid in my AIO passing through, but its much more intense then normal. It has this squeaking sound. Had this AIO since 2018 no problems till recently, the temperatures are fine, just want to know if this is a problem or if its normal.

Solution
(Cringing) My 2 cents. Coolant evaporates from AIOs, some more than others. I have my clients replace them about every 24-36 months. If they don't want to spend the money, then I find a way to drain them and refill with good coolant. Done probably 6 or 7 that way. That noise is friction and it's going to take a toll and kill the impeller. Not gonna get better on it's own, only worse. Whether it's actually cooling okay or not is irrelevant, it will pass a threshold. Could even leak from the constant vibration.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the AIO and how it's oriented? It's a good idea to include an image of how your system innards are setup, with respect to the make and model of your case and it's heatware. If the temps are fine, maybe keep a video with audio handy in case the AIO croaks, that'll come in handy for an RMA.

GPBLZ

Prominent
Dec 2, 2020
Make and model of the AIO and how it's oriented? It's a good idea to include an image of how your system innards are setup, with respect to the make and model of your case and it's heatware. If the temps are fine, maybe keep a video with audio handy in case the AIO croaks, that'll come in handy for an RMA.
CyberpowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 120mm CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold

file:///C:/Users/guilh/Downloads/135355714_841112353289035_1710311022610411057_n.jpg

nxindy89

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2014
(Cringing) My 2 cents. Coolant evaporates from AIOs, some more than others. I have my clients replace them about every 24-36 months. If they don't want to spend the money, then I find a way to drain them and refill with good coolant. Done probably 6 or 7 that way. That noise is friction and it's going to take a toll and kill the impeller. Not gonna get better on it's own, only worse. Whether it's actually cooling okay or not is irrelevant, it will pass a threshold. Could even leak from the constant vibration.

Reactions: GPBLZ
Solution

GPBLZ

Prominent
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah I think best to do is replace it then, was going to do that anyways. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS