[SOLVED] my cpu fan us loud and running at max

Dec 29, 2020
so i upgraded my i3 3240 to a i5 2500 and my cpu fan got really loud after installation. I ran msi afterburner to see my cpu temps and they were normal specifically somewhere around 30 and 35. I ran gta and my fan got super loud so i closed the application. What is happening to my fan I put a fair amount of thermal paste on it.

Solution
so i upgraded my i3 3240 to a i5 2500 and my cpu fan got really loud after installation. I ran msi afterburner to see my cpu temps and they were normal specifically somewhere around 30 and 35. I ran gta and my fan got super loud so i closed the application. What is happening to my fan I put a fair amount of thermal paste on it.
First you should check the temps while gaming and second make sure your cpu fan is connected the right way maybe unmount it and check that you placed it right.

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
First you should check the temps while gaming and second make sure your cpu fan is connected the right way maybe unmount it and check that you placed it right.

Solution