Question My desktop PC shutsdown whenever I try and wake it from sleep mode

Apr 24, 2020
I installed a new ssd to my computer yesterday the install went fine and after deleted all my games I copied all my files over to the new ssd from the hdd. Everything worked and the system booted fine off of the ssd when I unplugged the hard drive so I figured it was safe to format the hard drive. The only issue that I was having was whenever it restarted it would read in the top right "Checking Media" and then it would say failed. It would always do this twice and then boot normally. So I did the process of a windows 10 iso hoping that it would fix my problem and it did. But now, when I try and wake the computer up from sleep mode it seems like its going to wake up for a few seconds then just shuts down. I have checked and hibernation is turned off. I really don't know what to do at this point. Any help is appreciated!

Apr 24, 2020
The PC is a dell inspiron 5675 it has a radeon rx570 and a ryzen 5 1400 As for RAM it has 16gb I have the crucial p1 sad. I didn't look at what kind of hard drive it has. I'm not sure about the motherboard it just says dell on it so I'm assuming its a cheap one from them.
Once I installed windows it did say it was working on updates for a bit but I will double-check and make sure it is updated.

Apr 24, 2020
Actually sorry for wasting your time. After I left it off for a day when I went to work it hasn't had any issues. I didn't change anything but its working now. Thanks for being willing to help!