my experience

i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an opposite
car...i smiled, she smiled back.
and that was that - a wonderful experience.

ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.

Alai

>i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an opposite
> car...i smiled, she smiled back.
> and that was that - a wonderful experience.
>
> ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.

Haha... sounds like something Butter Pants would write. Here's what if he
did:

lols I stop at lygt... i sew this girl and she lol look fine smelied and i
smelled back she... :) that wuz this dat = a kewol experimence :) lolz it
should hlep me with decapitation 4 weeks =D

Alai wrote:

> Haha... sounds like something Butter Pants would write. Here's what if he
> did:
>
> lols I stop at lygt... i sew this girl and she lol look fine smelied and i
> smelled back she... :) that wuz this dat = a kewol experimence :) lolz it
> should hlep me with decapitation 4 weeks =D

Lolz!!!

"Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> wrote in message news:AEKWe.793$GQ4.245@fed1read05...
>i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an opposite
> car...i smiled, she smiled back.
> and that was that - a wonderful experience.
>
> ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.

Ever try jerking off?

Lou

"Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> wrote in message
>i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an opposite
> car...i smiled, she smiled back.
> and that was that - a wonderful experience.
>
> ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.

What game is that? Is there a demo?

"Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> once tried to test me with:

> i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an
> opposite car...i smiled, she smiled back.
> and that was that - a wonderful experience.
>
> ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.

Did you bang her?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

"Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> wrote in message
> i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an
opposite
> car...i smiled, she smiled back.
> and that was that - a wonderful experience.
>
> ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.

And just like that, Usenet is once again mistaken for LiveJournal.

Alai wrote:
> >i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an opposite
> > car...i smiled, she smiled back.
> > and that was that - a wonderful experience.
> >
> > ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.
>
> Haha... sounds like something Butter Pants would write. Here's what if he
> did:
>
> lols I stop at lygt... i sew this girl and she lol look fine smelied and i
> smelled back she... :) that wuz this dat = a kewol experimence :) lolz it
> should hlep me with decapitation 4 weeks =D

Lolz Butter!!!

--
Best Regards, mattchu
np: Sparklehorse

Knight37 wrote:

> "Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> once tried to test me with:
>
> > i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an
> > opposite car...i smiled, she smiled back.
> > and that was that - a wonderful experience.
> >
> > ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.
> >

> Did you bang her?

I'm surprised no one else asked this?

shawk

"Kissing Lettuce" <sittingbythepool@internode.on.net> wrote in message
> Knight37 wrote:
>
>> "Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> once tried to test me with:
>>
>> > i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an
>> > opposite car...i smiled, she smiled back.
>> > and that was that - a wonderful experience.
>> >
>> > ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.
>> >

>> Did you bang her?
>
> I'm surprised no one else asked this?

Give us a chance - some of us have only just read it....

;-)

"Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> wrote:
>i was at a stoplight...and i noticed this girl looking at me at an opposite
>car...i smiled, she smiled back.
>and that was that - a wonderful experience.
>
>ahh...that should aleviate my depression for atleast a week.

A smile is probably the best she could do when trying to stifle her
laughter.

uh... Sounds like a very simple experience to me..

The girl winked at me, I winked at her back.

mmmkay...

--Akafoche
Jumpgate: http://www.jossh.com - http://www.themis-group.com/jg/
A mmo space simulator & RPG with a skilled based flight system.
http://jgportal.50webs.com - Small fan site.

If he (?) didn't "bang" her it can't count as an "action game" ...and should
not be posted here..
If no "bang" go to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure at once..

Mouse
@@@@@