Question My fps in most games usually is about 34 frames, no matter how much i lower graphic or change the games

Mar 12, 2023
laptop Msi gf63 thin 9rcx 1050ti 16RAM
I've tried doing many things to fix it but i did not know the main problem to find a suitable solution for it

Mar 12, 2023
what game exactly?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
how full is the ssd?
malware scan the system?
playing plug in or on battery?
-i tried gtav, warzone, need for speed heat, valorant, hitman, gameloop codm and all have 34 fps , when i first bought my laptop it was all 60 fps all the time then i didnt play games for some months and went to windows 11 then when i started gaming again it was all so bad performance.
-gpu temp is 65'C usuage of gpu (90-100%) and cpu (80-90%)
-80G free out of 254G NVME for windows and ive 2T HDD for my stuff
-malwarebyte, eset smartscan (ive done the detailed scan which lasted 6 hours for full scan) and windows defender
-plugged in
sometimes it shows in valorant for example that directx is missing, sometimes system tells me that theres problem in bios but when i check i find nothing, i changed the cooler lube and it doesnt heat much but still i dont know the problem, when i put GTAV on high graphic it goes to 14 fps same goes for other games as well, only in valorant when i turn off anti aliasing it goes to 50 fps but valorant is compared a light game to warone for example