Question my gpu 3d at 100 all the time when i play games ( cs go, apex legends)

Jun 5, 2023
Hi
my gpu is always at 100 when i play cs go and apex legends. i don't know how to fix it, i tried change NVIDIA control panel 3d application but now its on default

my spec
motherboard: acer predator PO3-600
cpu: intel core i7 9700 3.00Ghz 3000 MHz 8core
gpu: Nvidia rtx 2060
ram:16 gb

ALL games are at 99% usage ? Scan your PC for virus/malware just in case there is some Bitcoin Mining virus eating up all the resources. What is the GPU usage in idle desktop mode ? If the usage in idle is normal, then you shouldn't have any malware.

Make and model of your PSU ?

Jun 5, 2023
ALL games are at 99% usage ? Scan your PC for virus/malware just in case there is some Bitcoin Mining virus eating up all the resources. What is the GPU usage in idle desktop mode ? If the usage in idle is normal, then you shouldn't have any malware.

Make and model of your PSU
it only in apex and cs go i havent tested in valo. i dont have it downloaded
around 30 on league of ledends normaly
also i tried fatory reset yesterday

Is this new behavior that recently started?
Have there been any changes to your system hardware wise?
What frame rates are you getting when this is happening?

Typically when playing games either your CPU is going to hold back your GPU or your GPU is going to be running at maximum. The exception to this would be when you have frame rate limits set and your GPU is powerful enough to meet them without running maximum power.

Jun 5, 2023
Is this new behavior that recently started?
Have there been any changes to your system hardware wise?
What frame rates are you getting when this is happening?

Typically when playing games either your CPU is going to hold back your GPU or your GPU is going to be running at maximum. The exception to this would be when you have frame rate limits set and your GPU is powerful enough to meet them without running maximum power.
i dont remember how recreantly i happens
i havent change any part and i got now 90 spike 140 depending on maps. even thought cs go is cpu-intensive it using 100% or gpu

That frame rate sounds really low for csgo what resolution are you playing at?

That being said it sounds like there is something else going on. Perhaps try running HWMonitor to see what your CPU clockspeed/load/temp looks like as well as the same for your GPU.

Jun 5, 2023
That frame rate sounds really low for csgo what resolution are you playing at?

That being said it sounds like there is something else going on. Perhaps try running HWMonitor to see what your CPU clockspeed/load/temp looks like as well as the same for your GPU.
i play 1920-1080 full and even i change it to lowerst fps is still the same and 4/3 is also same
i already looked on HWMonitor with my friend everything is normal utilization on gpu is 100 when playing some games
i will try later with my friend old gpu and see if the motherboard or gpu is the problem

Reactions: thestryker