Question My GPU always got hidden in Device Manager i had to reinstall every single time i'm turning on my PC

May 23, 2024
Hi! This is my first post here so excuse me if i made something not in the right place, and also English isn't my first language so i'll try my best to explain my problem

So i have RTX 2080Ti as my GPU for years now and it's been running smoothly. I didn't change any hardware whatsoever in those periods so i think it's not a hardware problem (might be wrong tho)

Every day i'm turning on my PC, it is able to turn on but not posting anything on the screen. I found out the problem is my GPU aren't detected in Device Manager - Display Adapter section, even i had to "Show Hidden Devices" to show it, then i had to Uninstall Device said GPU, shutdown my PC, wait for some time and then turn it on again and it will be detected again.

That's always been my workaround this problem, with the help of Spacedesk software to mirror my screen to my phone and do all those steps i explained above since the PC isn't posting anything so i had to use this method (and that's also why is there Spacedesk Graphics Adapter in the same Display Adapter as my GPU)

My PC Specs :
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
Kingston HyperX 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB)
EVGA RTX 2080Ti 11GB
Team Elite 512GB NVMe SSD
2x Seagate 3TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Seasonic Focus GX 750w 80+ Gold

Last edited: