[SOLVED] My Intel hd 4000 and ram is performing so poorly

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
My intel hd 4000 and ram performing like garbage, i have 1866hz ram but my motherboard support until 1633hz and my ram maximum score right now is 1067hz

MyUserBenchmarkTest

League of legends is freezing at 80 frames as well is this related to my vga bad condition ? Will a good vga fix the problem or i must change the motherboard ?

Solution
Yeah it's okay. You can limit your cpu/gpu usage by putting a frame lock on. Just set the frame cap at 60 fps, Your pc will have to do less for getting the frames. But it shouldn't be freezing, maybe you have a thermal problem? Try to play with your case open.

Swarzenegger

Great
Jan 6, 2020
Go into your bios and put your ram to the correct speed (MHz). You say it goes up to 1633 MHz, why don't you set it there?

And do you mean your mobo has no PCIe slots? otherwise just buy a cheap GPU for like 50$ 2nd hand and all should be ok.

My intel hd 4000 and ram performing like garbage, i have 1866hz ram but my motherboard support until 1633hz and my ram maximum score right now is 1067hz

MyUserBenchmarkTest

League of legends is freezing at 80 frames as well is this related to my vga bad condition ? Will a good vga fix the problem or i must change the motherboard ?

well its an intel integrated CPU so of corse it will perform badly in games

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
well its an intel integrated CPU so of corse it will perform badly in games
I found the core problem, when my gpu hits 95-100% it will most likely freeze and i will have to restart the whole pc , is there anyway to limit the cpu usage?
btw i play league of legends and i get like 70-100 frames minimum on it so it's not like i wanna play assassin creed origin on intel hd 4000 lol

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
I found the core problem, when my gpu hits 95-100% it will most likely freeze and i will have to restart the whole pc , is there anyway to limit the cpu usage?
btw i play league of legends and i get like 70-100 frames minimum on it so it's not like i wanna play assassin creed origin on intel hd 4000 lol
But i'm pretty sure i stopped freezing on league tho just wanned to understand the problem

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
Go into your bios and put your ram to the correct speed (MHz). You say it goes up to 1633 MHz, why don't you set it there?

And do you mean your mobo has no PCIe slots? otherwise just buy a cheap GPU for like 50$ 2nd hand and all should be ok.
i didn't know how to change the MHz before but i do know now, btw is it okay to use 1866 ram on 1633 ? cuz my motherboard can't do better than that

Swarzenegger

Great
Jan 6, 2020
Yeah it's okay. You can limit your cpu/gpu usage by putting a frame lock on. Just set the frame cap at 60 fps, Your pc will have to do less for getting the frames. But it shouldn't be freezing, maybe you have a thermal problem? Try to play with your case open.

Solution

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
gpu temp is like 50 celsius so i don't think it's related to temperature
even when processor hits like 85 by stress testing it, nothing freezes