Question my laptop screen freezes and black when i use multiple applications.

mohammad_33

Reputable
Apr 9, 2016
hi guys!
i have problem with my n552vw asus laptop . last night i was working with my laptop and ran multiple chrome tab and Spotify and visual studio together after while .when i wanted search in start menu for app it suddenly freezed and my screen gone bank. my CPU fan speed was very high and it doesn't any respond for suspending or Ctrl+Delete+Alt for anything at all. after around 20 sec my mouse pointer shows on blank screen but it gone fast and turned all blank again.
i forced to push and hold power button for hard shutdown. what do you think? how can fix it?

hi guys!
i have problem with my n552vw asus laptop . last night i was working with my laptop and ran multiple chrome tab and Spotify and visual studio together after while .when i wanted search in start menu for app it suddenly freezed and my screen gone bank. my CPU fan speed was very high and it doesn't any respond for suspending or Ctrl+Delete+Alt for anything at all. after around 20 sec my mouse pointer shows on blank screen but it gone fast and turned all blank again.
i forced to push and hold power button for hard shutdown. what do you think? how can fix it?
Can you get in to bios?