Question My microphone will only play desktop audio

Nov 22, 2019
I have a sennheiser headset and microphone combo and it was a really great thing for a long time and then I tried to talk to my friend yesterday and It was not working. at all. Well maybe not at all is the wrong word. It works, by playing my desktop audio to whoever im talking to. The main thing im using to communicate is discord but it does this everywhere, even when trying to listen to it from the sound control pannel

For gods sake don't be chatting with Gamma and have something inappropriate playing than on your computer. lol

You need to open control panel and find sound and see in there where it goofed up and tell your audio output where to feed audio to

Also trying to help you here. If messing around in control panes sound does not work , you could go to your device manager find your a sennheiser headset and just uninstall it BUT WHEN ASKED do you want to delete driver as well say no. Restart computer and headphones will reinstall and should unlatch sending sound out wrong.

Nov 22, 2019
Also trying to help you here. If messing around in control panes sound does not work , you could go to your device manager find your a sennheiser headset and just uninstall it BUT WHEN ASKED do you want to delete driver as well say no. Restart computer and headphones will reinstall and should unlatch sending sound out wrong.
Tried it and it didn't work :(