Question My monitor keyboard mouse shuts off randomly while pc still works

May 6, 2020
Hello i have been looking for help about the problem that i encounter randomly. It does not matter that if i am playing games or just watching a movie on browser my screen freezes randomly then monitor , mouse , keyboard and headset turns off but my computer keeps working. Possibilities i have eliminated so far (or at least tested with every way possible to me) are my gpu which works %100 without going more than 75 degrees celcius , my cpu went through a few capable torture tests while i test my gpu too which i experienced heating problems a little it almost got 95 degrees celcius then i changed the cpu cooled and thermal paste , then i moved on to my rams there are no problems visually and i have used memtestx86 no problems , after that i suspected my not so good psu maybe causing problems i changed it to Seasonic Focus Plus 650W Gold psu and still encountered the problem. Of course while i do these i have cleaned my harddrives and reinstalled windows etc. a few times. These are all i got and i still experience this problem and running out of ideas and tests if you could help me please..

My pc consists of these parts:

ASUS TUF B450M-PRO GAMING AMD B450 Socket AM4 Ryzen DDR4 4400(OC)MHz M.2 Motherboard

Sapphire RX590 NITRO+ GOLD

GSKILL 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000Mhz CL16 1.35V Dual Kit Ram

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Socket AM4 3.4 GHz

VIEWSONIC 23,6" VX2458-C-MHD 1MS 144HZ

Crucial 240GB BX500

WD Caviar Green 2TB HDD (Only old part in my pc i have checked it with wd diagnostics tool it passed the extended test)

I have not overclocked or undervolted etc. anything i am using everthing like they came.

May 7, 2020
Hey i have the exact same problem and i guess and i hope that its the amd driver that causes the black screen which they confirmed and they also said most of them are "fixed". It all started a few days ago and it only happens on google chrome or even when i just start up the pc. So far it didnt happen when im playing any game so i guess its not the overheat or the card not getting enough power. I hope anyone else can help us out or give us their opinion since we have the exact problem.

May 6, 2020
Hey i have the exact same problem and i guess and i hope that its the amd driver that causes the black screen which they confirmed and they also said most of them are "fixed". It all started a few days ago and it only happens on google chrome or even when i just start up the pc. So far it didnt happen when im playing any game so i guess its not the overheat or the card not getting enough power. I hope anyone else can help us out or give us their opinion since we have the exact problem.
I hope someone can too. I have a question tho just to confirmi got an error from AMD Radeon Software which had an error that says something about software can not send instructions to my monitor it might be a faulty cable or something like that (which i have tried 2 different Display Port and 1 HDMI cables no change..). Have you seen this error on your pc ?

May 7, 2020
I hope someone can too. I have a question tho just to confirmi got an error from AMD Radeon Software which had an error that says something about software can not send instructions to my monitor it might be a faulty cable or something like that (which i have tried 2 different Display Port and 1 HDMI cables no change..). Have you seen this error on your pc ?

No, there arent any errors anywhere i also tried different cables even tho i didnt have the error, it just randomly crashes. One more thing that happened last night was when i turned off the pc my monitor turned off and the pc kept working extra 10-15 seconds and then it shut down.

May 8, 2020
Hello, I have the same problem with a very similar pc.
On the motherboard I have seen that when it happens the cpu light turns on.
It has been happening to me for 2 months and it can go days without happening.

Msi B450a pro max
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Antec HC Gamer Gold Series 650W 80 Plus Gold Modular
AMD Radeon RX 580
Ballistix Sport LT 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz
Crucial Bx300

I'm sorry for my English

May 7, 2020
Hello, I have the same problem with a very similar pc.
On the motherboard I have seen that when it happens the cpu light turns on.
It has been happening to me for 2 months and it can go days without happening.

Msi B450a pro max
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Antec HC Gamer Gold Series 650W 80 Plus Gold Modular
AMD Radeon RX 580
Ballistix Sport LT 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz
Crucial Bx300

I'm sorry for my English

Well i guess that its the gpu driver then cause we are all on amd gpu's and we all have similar builds.

May 6, 2020
Well i guess that its the gpu driver then cause we are all on amd gpu's and we all have similar builds.
This might be the case but there is no easy way to confirm it :/
Just an update i now shut down the Radeon Host Application and its 2 other components via task manager after i start my computer. It seems that everything works smoother no way to be sure but i recommend it. :)

May 7, 2020
Just an update i now shut down the Radeon Host Application and its 2 other components via task manager after i start my computer. It seems that everything works smoother no way to be sure but i recommend it. :)

Nice, my screen went black only once since last time so i didnt have any problem with that but my fps is lower in every game. In csgo it dropped at around 100 and it was 200-300 depending on the map, do you have any problem with the fps also?

May 6, 2020
Nice, my screen went black only once since last time so i didnt have any problem with that but my fps is lower in every game. In csgo it dropped at around 100 and it was 200-300 depending on the map, do you have any problem with the fps also?

Normally i don't have any fps problems but i also experience fps drops on csgo. But shutting down radeon app does not help with that tho...