Question My motherboard wont turn on

Jun 27, 2019
Today, i bought a motherboard (Asus H61M-C). I'm going to test it without a Processor and RAM. But, when i test it, the motherboard turn on by itself, then the fan spinning for 1 second then the fan stop spinning. I can't turn on my motherboard with the Power Switch (the switch is fine, ive test it with ohm meter). But the motherboard Light (Green LED Indicator) is turn on. Is my motherboard is broken or it was the motherboard design to protect itself? (Sorry for bad English)

Today, i bought a motherboard (Asus H61M-C). I'm going to test it without a Processor and RAM. But, when i test it, the motherboard turn on by itself, then the fan spinning for 1 second then the fan stop spinning. I can't turn on my motherboard with the Power Switch (the switch is fine, ive test it with ohm meter). But the motherboard Light (Green LED Indicator) is turn on. Is my motherboard is broken or it was the motherboard design to protect itself? (Sorry for bad English)
Well what the heck did you expect it to do, to sing and dance ???? Most everything is controlled by CPU and it needs RAM to do anything because it's doing things in RAM. Some, more expensive and newer ones have a small CPU built in, just enough to run BIOS update.