[SOLVED] My new build isn’t sending signal to my monitor

Feb 17, 2019
Hi, I have a build that is not sending signal to my monitor. I have tried two graphics cards, checked all cables from cpu to components.

I have 450 watts Vega 80+ bronze(sometimes computers fan all stop and then start again)
gtx 750 sc(single fan)
Ryzen 5 1400 4 core 3.2 GHz
Asrock x370 killer mb
2 tb western digital
Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 288 pin ddr4
Any suggestions? Thank You

Solution
Hmm

Hmm, the psu seems to work as it does start the computer. Is there any certain way to known if it is truly faulty?

You didnt mention any audible warnings when posting=not likely that its the mobo, cpu, ram or gpu.

Fans turning on and off=power supply issue of some sort. So unless you made some really creative cabling = PSU issue.

Or, you fried something during the assembly.

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019
Hi, I have a build that is not sending signal to my monitor. I have tried two graphics cards, checked all cables from cpu to components.

I have 450 watts Vega 80+ bronze(sometimes computers fan all stop and then start again)
gtx 750 sc(single fan)
Ryzen 5 1400 4 core 3.2 GHz
Asrock x370 killer mb
2 tb western digital
Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 288 pin ddr4
Any suggestions? Thank You

Faulty PSU.

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019
Hmm

Hmm, the psu seems to work as it does start the computer. Is there any certain way to known if it is truly faulty?

You didnt mention any audible warnings when posting=not likely that its the mobo, cpu, ram or gpu.

Fans turning on and off=power supply issue of some sort. So unless you made some really creative cabling = PSU issue.

Solution
Feb 17, 2019

Today I bought a new PSU and this time the fans turn on for a flick of a second and turn back off any ideas of what the problem can be?

lynx1021

Distinguished
Your post showing solved? Anyway you might have something shorted, check your stand-offs an make sure they are not in the wrong places. Do an out of the case build with the board on your mother board box with just the motherboard, PSU, GPU, keyboard,monitor and mouse connected to see if you can get into the Bios screen. if it still wont work it is possible your CPU is not seated correctly.