My new computer build

Steve Geisel

Honorable
Aug 8, 2015
So i'm building a new computer and i'm thinking im going to change it up and go with the new amd ryzen 7 2700x.This is my build I have so far https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yj9WKB but my only problem is trying to find the best motherboard for it. and would the cpu also be able to handle the acer predator x34. Its mainly going to be used for gaming and a bit of streaming.

Solution
If you plan to overcock the CPU then a X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI ATX would probably be the best :D
If you want a more budget friendly version the you can go for X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING.

Not sure if you are able to hit 100+fps all the time but you system is able to deliver smooth gameplay at WQHD.
I am not really into gaming above 1080p so maybe someone else can help you with more detailed info.
Only thing i can suggest is to check out "Hardware Unboxed" on youtube. He is testing a wide variation of Hardware combinations with a lot of different games and settings. I am pretty sure that he also made a Video about 2700/x and a 1080ti :D

I would avoid nzxt kraken series, the software is the worst on the market, including reving up and down the fans instead of keeping them to 100% when you set them to 100% or higher then 80%, just google kraken reving up adn down fans on google. I would go with corsair h115 or h150, the software is a bit better.

I heared about all these problems and i wonder if my Kraken X62 is special because i do have or had any problems with it in the past 7-8 months... Fans spin with minimum RPM, Pump is fine and quiet and cooling is great :D