[SOLVED] My new system is not working

Dec 8, 2020
Hi guys I need help I've set up a new system but it is not working.
When I start up the computer it works just for a second and then it turns off itself.
When I put off the cpu pins it is working but there is no view.
You can see the video here: https://streamable.com/lvk2r7

I need help I do not know what to do.

My system features:
Motherboard: ASUS x570-plus
CPU: Ryzen7 3700X
RAM:1x16 GB 3600Mhz
PSU: Corsair 650W 80+GOLD
Graphics Card: MSI GTX1660 SUPER GamingX

Solution
Shipping damage? Extremely doubtful, motherboards are well packed, they gotta handle ocean voyages in containers, dock handling etc. So unless the box was physically deformed in some way, like a side collapsed, damage from shipping is near unheard of.

There's no thing as an 8pin on 99% of psus, it's done so for a reason. The EPS/CPU is a 4+4pin, apart from its label, that makes it easy to distinguish between it and the cables for GPU/VGA which are 6+2pin. The difference is the pinout inside the connectors, in one the 12v is on top, grounds under and in the other the grounds are on top, 12v under. They are keyed to fit only gpus or only motherboards, but often ppl will have to force a new connector in, so forcing the wrong connector in...

rgd1101

Don't
any of the q-led turn on?

check for bend pin on the cpu?
what cpu cooler are you using?

Dec 8, 2020
any of the q-led turn on?

check for bend pin on the cpu?
what cpu cooler are you using?
leds not lighting

I think there is no bend cpu pins

I use the wraith prism but it is not the problem

when I put in the 8 pin cpu pins and power on the computer the fans are unning and the motherboard but just for 1 sec maybe less than
when I put off the 8 pin cpu pins motherboard runs well but of course there is no display because cpu doesnt take the power

when I put off the the 8pin cpu pins and power on the computer and while it is running I put on the 8pin it doesnt stop but again no display

I am so sorry for my English if you misunderstood anything ask me so I can explain you better.

Dec 8, 2020
@rgd1101
Corsair cougar 650W it is not moduler
I check the for all slots but it is not working

@logainofhades
I check the manual also I tried the all slots one by one but it is not working. I will buy another 1x16GB ram so it is not he problem

@Karadjgne

My motherboard has 8+4 cpu pins but the psu has 8 pins according to my research it shouldn't be a problem. Am I wrong?
I check the all the cables so there is no mistake about it.

Could be there a possibility that cpu or motherboard is broken? I bought them from Amazon I don't blame anybody but during shipment can they damage?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Shipping damage? Extremely doubtful, motherboards are well packed, they gotta handle ocean voyages in containers, dock handling etc. So unless the box was physically deformed in some way, like a side collapsed, damage from shipping is near unheard of.

There's no thing as an 8pin on 99% of psus, it's done so for a reason. The EPS/CPU is a 4+4pin, apart from its label, that makes it easy to distinguish between it and the cables for GPU/VGA which are 6+2pin. The difference is the pinout inside the connectors, in one the 12v is on top, grounds under and in the other the grounds are on top, 12v under. They are keyed to fit only gpus or only motherboards, but often ppl will have to force a new connector in, so forcing the wrong connector in is not uncommon and can have disastrous results unless you have a good psu which shuts down immediately because of protective circuitry.

You have a Ryzen cpu. That has no igpu, so you'll not get anything on screen without a working gpu. Cables to monitors need to be plugged into the gpu, Not the motherboard connections, those are only for ppl who have that motherboard and an A series APU like the 3400G, which does have an igpu, and whom are not using a discrete gpu.

Solution