Question My PC freezes and after restart GPU is disabled in Device Manager

Aug 23, 2022
Since i bought my PC certain actions just made my PC freeze. Example: When i opened Warframe after some time (maybe 30 mins) of playing fps dropped to 10 or less. When i exited the game whole PC froze i couldn't do anything but to restart it with the button on PC case. When PC booted up again it was as if my GPU didn't exist.
To fix it i went to Device Manager and had to enable the GPU than restart the PC. I searched the error code which was written there but it didn't help at all.That was before now it just freezes when it wants. Since then I installed SSD(other reasons) and installed new windows. It works properly shortly after installing new windows but than it comes back. I have sent the PC several times for repairs but they said they never found any issues.

Aug 23, 2022
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.70 GHz
GPU AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 (integrated)
RAM 16GB DDR4
Power supply Model:ZM500-TXII Brand : Zalman
Motherboard: A320M-HDV R4.0

Aug 23, 2022
Hi, i dont have seperate video card. I don't udnderstand PCs well enough so i didn't ask what they did with it. About the temperatures oddly enough it crashes mostly with simpler games.
Ark, GTA 5, Witcher 3 mostly work properly, but Minecraft, Roblox, Rogue Legacy 2 almost as soon as i open them crash. I play Assassins Creed where GPU temperature went over 75 sometimes 80C but it worked without issues. I don't know and don't really want to try updating BIOS but i do have latest drivers installed.

Aug 23, 2022
I did find a temporary solution for this. If i have a game running and i know it will crash. I just open an another game which won't crash to run in the background.