Question My pc has been slow lately and I only recently built it

Jun 5, 2024
My pc has been slow the past 2 days, but I only built it 3 months ago. I've been editing some videos on Clipchamp and one file hasn't been processing properly so I thought it might just be that Clipchamp took too much power while I rendering it, but things like Spotify and Chrome lag even when the app is closed. What could be the problem? I'm very concerned that I might've done something wrong while building it.

My pc:
CPU: Ryzen AMD 5 7600x
Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360
Motherboard: MSI B650 EDGE wifi ATX
SSD: Corsair Force MP600 CORE XT SSD 2TB PCIe 4.0 M.2
Ram: Corsair Vengance RGB DDR5-5600 32GB CL40 Dual Channel
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4060
SSD: Samsung 870 EVO SSD 1TB 2.5'' SATA 600
PSU: Corsair RM750
Case: NZXT H9 Elite

Also here is a picture of my task manager in case something is unusual, I hope it's understandable even though the text is in Norwegian.
View: https://imgur.com/a/qnq67FO

Lutfij

Titan
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

If I were you, I'd have gone with a DDR5-6000MHz tight latency dual channel ram kit with AMD's E.X.P.O advertised on it's package, to get the most out of your platform.

Did the issue crop up after an OS update? I noticed one thing, you might want to disable the iGPU, that would free up a little bit of ram used by the iGPU and allocate it to the rest of the system.

Windows 11?

Jun 5, 2024
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

If I were you, I'd have gone with a DDR5-6000MHz tight latency dual channel ram kit with AMD's E.X.P.O advertised on it's package, to get the most out of your platform.

Did the issue crop up after an OS update? I noticed one thing, you might want to disable the iGPU, that would free up a little bit of ram used by the iGPU and allocate it to the rest of the system.

Windows 11?
I'm on BIOS version 1E.0 and the issue appeared right before my pc needed an update. I updated it, but it's still the same. I have Windows 11 Pro.