Question My PC is experiencing freezes or Hangs that require me to restart my computer!

Jun 25, 2019
Hi.

I have been experiencing seemingly random computer freezes, which leave the PC unresponsive until I restart it. My temps are all fine under-load and no throttling is happening by any means.

This problem started around 3 months ago and I still can't pin point the exact cause of it. I posted about this before and was recommended to do a couple of stuff, which I did but to no avail.
Now, my initial thought was that the PSU wasn't able to supply enough power but that isn't the case. I was told to test my RAM using Memtest86 which I eventually did and my RAM passed the test with 0 errors.

This left me thinking that the only two things that can cause this problem in the hardware side are probably the CPU and the HDD I am using. If there is anyway to check or test both of them, please tell me about it. If you have experienced and fixed this problem, please tell me about it as well.

Thanks in advance <3.

PC Specs:

Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming
CPU: AMD FX-8350
RAM: DDR3 1600MHZ 16GB ( 4GBx4 )
GPU: EVGA 1060 6GB
Storage: 1 Kingston 128GB SSD and 1 Western Digital 1TB HDD.
PSU: 500 Watt Evga 80+ Certified

Jun 25, 2019
Alright so, today I ran multiple stress tests for both my GPU and CPU and they have passed successfully with 0 freezes. This narrows down my problem further to my storage. Now I am still waiting for an answer on a way to stress test my SSD and HDD because the only thing I can find online didn't work.