[SOLVED] My pc is freezing with the use of a GPU, need urgent help please

Oct 2, 2020
My pc keeps keeps on freezing with a GPU, I bought a gt710 since I was not rich, it was a new GPU, I bought a zebronics g41 mobo aswell, I use a core 2 duo! And got a 300w psu, but my pc froze every time I used a GPU and tried running any game, even GTA San Andreas for cryin'out loud, so after I removed the gpu the game ran just fine, and even ran cod Waw, without the gpu that is, I want to know what the problem is , please!

Solution
My pc keeps keeps on freezing with a GPU, I bought a gt710 since I was not rich, it was a new GPU, I bought a zebronics g41 mobo aswell, I use a core 2 duo! And got a 300w psu, but my pc froze every time I used a GPU and tried running any game, even GTA San Andreas for cryin'out loud, so after I removed the gpu the game ran just fine, and even ran cod Waw, without the gpu that is, I want to know what the problem is , please!
It's quite a low power consumption card so I highly doubt it's psu related. Just try hooking up any functional gpu that has around the same power consumption and see if the problem still remains. If the problem goes away then It's that gpu. If it stays it might be Motherboard related or small chance psu but...
It's quite a low power consumption card so I highly doubt it's psu related. Just try hooking up any functional gpu that has around the same power consumption and see if the problem still remains. If the problem goes away then It's that gpu. If it stays it might be Motherboard related or small chance psu but it's just such a low power consumption y'know. Check cables makes sure they're secure and correctly on as well.

Solution