[SOLVED] My pc is not running as well as it should be.

Feb 17, 2021
The current cpu I have is a Ryzen 3 3100. i used to pair this up with a radeon rtx 5600xt but after the new 3000 series gpu's came out i got the 3060ti because i thought that my 5600 was performing badly on games that it should be performing good on, some of my friends with 1050ti's were getting more frames then me. after i got the new gpu nothing changed, i obviously got a little bit more frames but still not as much as i should be getting and i am aware my cpu is bottlenecking my gpu but the performance on games is still completely underwhelming and i dont know what the problem is.

thanks for the help!

The current cpu I have is a Ryzen 3 3100. i used to pair this up with a radeon rtx 5600xt but after the new 3000 series gpu's came out i got the 3060ti because i thought that my 5600 was performing badly on games that it should be performing good on, some of my friends with 1050ti's were getting more frames then me. after i got the new gpu nothing changed, i obviously got a little bit more frames but still not as much as i should be getting and i am aware my cpu is bottlenecking my gpu but the performance on games is still completely underwhelming and i dont know what the problem is.

thanks for the help!
Full specs and is mobo bios up to date and it's drivers installed?

Feb 17, 2021
EVGA 3060ti 6gb
Ryzen 3 3100
Gigabyte B450m
Corsair vengence 3600mhz (i have 4, 8G stick)

I just updated my bios and i downloaded one driver for my motherboard idk if there is more but that didnt seem to work. Thanks for the help :)