Question My pc is now underperforming two weeks later

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 27, 2020
updated chipset reinstalled gpu drivers temsps for gpu idle 38 60 under load CPU idle 40 to 50 load 65. in bench mark my FPS drops to 50 from being at 250 to 300 and in games my usage stays same through however my hardrive usage on a specific game was 0% while other games made hardrive work

There is a software called Display Driver Uninstaller, use it to remove your currently installed GPU drivers, then install the latest version again for your GPU. Also, try updating your BIOS and if you're on the latest version, try setting the BIOS to default settings. If none of these work, you might need to reinstall Windows, so back up your data.

Jun 27, 2020
yeah none of that still worked but i just recently had another bsod and the error code was nonpaged fault in nonpaged area and i ran memtest 86 on both slots for the ram came back with zero errors

yeah none of that still worked but i just recently had another bsod and the error code was nonpaged fault in nonpaged area and i ran memtest 86 on both slots for the ram came back with zero errors
You said you have already tried replacing the motherboard? If yes, then I'd say the only possibility left now is a fault in the CPU. They're rare but not nonexistent, so if you are sure the motherboard is not the problem I'd suggest getting the CPU replaced.

Jun 27, 2020
well the cpu does jump randomly to 60 degrees for no reason at all like i can be nothing on the pc and it jumps 10 to 20 degrees. and the bsod error was fixed i updated my gpu again and rolled back then the error stopped