Question My PC keeps shutting down when I'm on a middle of something, what should i do ?

Aug 10, 2021
I have an EMX-ANF82HD-PRO motherboard with amd athlon 64x2 processor.

it keeps turning off when im in a middle of something, and sometimes it will turn on for a sec and will just shut down immediately. please help.

I tried changing ram slots, didn't work.

I think it's not the gpu at all, we tried removing the gpu and still have the same problem.

The temp only goes from 30°-50°C.

please help, I don't have money to upgrade, but I'd like to see what I can do, i need this pc for class.

Either CPU overheating or insufficient PSU.

What is model name of CPU and GPU and PSU?
What CPU cooler do you have installed?
Can you show photo of your system with side panel removed? (upload to imgur.com and post link)

What are model names of
CPU​
GPU and​
PSU?​
That cpu cooler is insufficient. Get a new cpu cooler.
Deepcool Gammaxx 400 - for example. Inexpensive, quite effective cooler.

deepcool-gammaxx-400-cpu-cooler-bd-500x500h.jpg

Aug 10, 2021
I have an EMX-ANF82HD-PRO motherboard with amd athlon 64x2 processor.

it keeps turning off when im in a middle of something, and sometimes it will turn on for a sec and will just shut down immediately. please help.

I tried changing ram slots, didn't work.

I think it's not the gpu at all, we tried removing the gpu and still have the same problem.

The temp only goes from 30°-50°C.

please help, I don't have money to upgrade, but I'd like to see what I can do, i need this pc for class.

I know your pain. I'm in a similar situation myself. I'm just getting a new one. I'm new to the forum but I see that people here are responsive. I think they can tell you something. I registered to get similar answers to my questions. But I don't forget to read information on other sites as well, as everything needs to be checked.

Aug 10, 2021
What are model names of
CPU​
GPU and​
PSU?​
That cpu cooler is insufficient. Get a new cpu cooler.
Deepcool Gammaxx 400 - for example. Inexpensive, quite effective cooler.

deepcool-gammaxx-400-cpu-cooler-bd-500x500h.jpg
I'll try, thank you for the advice, I don't have money on me rn since I'm still a minor and a student, fam won't lend me money xc