[SOLVED] My Pc restarts when I'm not in a game

Mar 20, 2020
Recently my PC starts to restart without warning (No Blue Screen) just turns off then on again.

I have troubleshot my GPU and HDD and somehow concluded that the problem was the PSU because my GPU was underclocked also when this problem occured. ( and because it worked for majority of the people with the same problems). I have also replaced the ThermalPaste on the CPU Chip Temps run on 51-56 C
When I have had replaced the PSU it was fine for a couple of days until it started again, and now usually when I'm not in gaming. (ei: using a browser or just idle in desktop) and strangely does not restart when I have a chance to run a game that puts load on the GPU.

My specs are:
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Intel I3 - 2100 @ 3.10GHz
Nvidea Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
4GB RAM - Kingston
SAMSUNG HD502HJ - 250GB
ASRock H61M-HG4 Motherboard
700watt PSU Powerlogic (Temporarily)

Currently stuck on community quarantine because of Covid-19 so i cannot take the new psu to the shop i bought it from for a check/warranty. Hopefully someone sees this :*

Mar 20, 2020
thank you for the reply i will do what you have advised. Hmmm I guess i should stop using my pc extensively for the mean time until i get a proper psu again thank you for that info.