Question My pc speakers not working because of a software problem

Oct 6, 2019
I have a problem with my laptop speakers, everything looks fine On Windows 10 But stell No sound from speakers

* in the beginning, the speakers work normally on Windows 10,

*then I switch from Windows to Linux Mint and the sound stay worked normally

*then I install phoenix Os (Android Operating System for pc) as a second system near to Linux Mint (dual boot)

*I boot to phoenix os the system looks good, and the speakers' stell work well on Phoenix Os, but when I plugged headphones the sound stell come from speakers so there is no sound on headphones

*ok, so search on youtube about the problem and I found a solution, it's to install an application called SoundAbout from play store

*then I changed the sound output from speakers to headphones finally the headphones worked for me but there's no sound from speakers, great I played many games on Phoenix-os like pubg,callofdutty...

*so now when I go back to Linux I release that the speakers stop working so just headphones work on both systems, no sound from speakers

*then I search on google about the problem and I found a solution, it's to install alsamixer on Linux I access to settings I found that the speakers are muted

*the solution was to unmute the speakers and mute the headphones, and every time I restart my pc I should do this again

*2 days ago I deleted the Linx Mint and the phoenix-os and I install the latest version of windows 10

*I install all sound drivers, everything is updated, speakers unmuted, even when I played some music the sound meter shows a green bar but no sound from speakers

*when I plugged the headphones worked well but the system doesn't detect the headphones

*if I mute the sound then unmuted then the headphones stop working so I need to restart the pc to get the headphones to work again but still no sound from speakers

#
Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Os: Windows 10 Home
#
I search a loot on the internet and I test every solution but there is no sound from speakers Please Any help Thank you !!

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019
What version for Windows 10 are you on? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your laptop? Did you manually download and install the audio drivers for your laptop?
Thanks for replying
I m using Windows 10 Home:
Version 1903 ( Os Build 18362.418 )
Yes, My Bios is updated to the latest version wich:
BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 76CN43WW, 30/03/2015
Yes, I manually downloaded and installed the audio Drivers Many times