[SOLVED] My PC uses too much Memory

Nov 23, 2020
Hi everyone, I currently have 16 gb of ddr4 RAM installed in my pc and at almost all times its using 87% or more according to task manager, and none of my processes take up an unordinary amount of RAM. I've tried scouring the internet but nothing worked. Just wondering if anybody had any suggestions?
c2uLlFm.png

Nov 23, 2020
Been happening the past few days, I've had this build for just over 2 years now and never had a problem with it. I typically clean it regularly but I will try swapping slots

On a computer that is running Windows 7, the usable memory (RAM) may be less than the installed memory.

For example, a 32-bit version of Windows 7 may report that there are only 3.5 GB of usable system memory on a computer that has 4 GB of memory installed.

Or, a 64-bit version of Windows 7 may report that there are only 7.1 GB of usable system memory on a computer that has 8 GB of memory installed.

Note The amount of usable memory in the examples are not the exact amounts. Usable memory is a calculated amount of the total physical memory minus "hardware reserved" memory
I don't see how that's relevant here. Neither is his system using Windows 7, nor is the system detecting lesser RAM than what is installed. He has 16 gigs installed, and the system shows 15.9 gigs.

Nov 23, 2020
Your system would like more physical ram.
Upgrade to 32GB.

See committed ram value there (22.2GB). That is minimum physical ram necessary for current workload.
I’ve had this build for just over 2 years and 16GB had been more than plenty for me up until this last week, so I’m just wondering why none of the processes workloads add up to the current amount being used.
I’m gonna try what Shektron mentioned and backup my data and reinstall windows and see how that goes.