Question My PC VS Buying An Xbox One X

Jun 15, 2020
I'm thinking of buying the Xbox One X AGAIN after i sold it last time (because there was no price regulation for Turkey then but now there is) but i'm having doubts...
I have somewhat of a gaming computer but its really old (Like 5 years) and i haven't upgraded it

PC Specs:
CPU: AMD FX-8350
MOBO: Gigabyte 990 FXA UD5
RAM: 8 Gb (4x2) DDR3
GPU: Radeon R9 380 (Somewhat defective)

So my question is... if i try to upgrade my pc (which the upgrade only consists of a new B450 Motherboard, a Ryzen 3 3100 and 16 Gb of ram but in my country it costs abous 2.2k Turkish Liras but just buying an Xbox One X costs 2.3k used
Or if i should buy a console should i wait for the next gen and see the prices ?
PC building is really expensive in Turkey :/

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
pc building is not going to get any cheaper for you, nor is the console going to get more expensive.

either choice you make will lead to the exact same question is a couple years when the next console comes out or you need to upgrade your pc at that time. so the answer is, get the one you feel will make you the happiest right now. don't worry about the future since none of use can truly know what is coming. if the pc will let you do other things you wish to do, then go for it. if gaming is the only real goal, then a console, if it has the games you want to play, could be the answer as well.

do some soul searching and figure out what's important to you right now and then buy accordingly