Feb 14, 2020
The problem started last year, was using:
ryzen 1600,
Gigabyte Ab350-gaming,
16gb corsair vengeance lpx,
2 hdd,
1 m2 ssd,
seasonic x650

Got few electricity problem with the house, then my pc won't start, i "fixed" it by puting my gpu to the 2nd pcie slot.

then last month i move out from the city, i have to disassembled my pc and bring it to new place on airplane (i put all the components on my cabin bag) assemble it back, its started fine, then i start to get random BSOD & freezing. The bsod got different code each time(i can only remember something about KERNEL) the next day it wont even start, not even BIOS, here i thought "ok it must be the motherboard" cause of the old problem, i bought new MSI B450,still not fixed, i test my other components on my friend's PC it works fine, and their in mine

BUT here's the weird part when i put my Friend's GPU (RX570) my PC works fine, and when my 1070 goes to my friend's PC it also works fine. Also i have a spare gpu GT210 got the same problem. Feels like my pc won't accept NVIDIA anymore

I also did clean install OS still nope

Any idea what cause it?

Feb 14, 2020
did you ddu the amd gpu driver before installing nvidia driver?
I've been using nvidia since the pc was built, and when it got the problem the vga just dont want to show anything and not even the BIOS, but the mobo error light indicator said it was CPU not GPU, then when i put the AMD card it's turned on then i ddu the nvidia & install amd driver it's been working fine for now. I've not yet try to put my nvidia card back, so i dont know what will happen if i did. Might try tomorrow, oh and i also reset my OS for an extra measure