[SOLVED] My PC won't boot (CPU error light) ?

Aug 18, 2021
Pc Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte B450 aorus pro wifi
Gigabyte gtx 1650 super windforce

Problem:
•My pc wont boot

Observations
•"Cpu" error light in motherboard
•All fans are working including cpu fan and gpu fan
•When I turn on my psu it automatically power up even if I did not press the power button then it proceeds to no display at all (Back then it needs to press the power button inorder to work)
•When I try to hold power button nothing happens

My solution(but still not working)
•reseated the ram
•reseated the CPU fan
•cpu fan wire reseated
•reseated all the wiring of the pc case
•removed the CMOS wait for 30s and put it again
•reseated the GPU

Solution
I wouldn't think that's a bad PSU as Seasonic generally makes quality units.
I might power down and reseat the CPU.....and while I was at it...inspect the socket and pins.
....but if that didn't fix it....I would be suspecting MB....and if I had another PSU to swap in and it still did it....I would really be suspecting the motherboard.
Aug 18, 2021
Before this happened I frequently restart my pc 3 times and 1 hard reset because I am fixing the wiring of cpu fan(rgb not working) then boom when I turned on my pc this happened

I might power down and reseat the CPU.....and while I was at it...inspect the socket and pins.
....but if that didn't fix it....I would be suspecting MB....and if I had another PSU to swap in and it still did it....I would really be suspecting the motherboard.

Solution
Aug 18, 2021
Thank you for replying imma try it tomorrow