Question My public IP is static but I receive error that it is not static.

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone, I am trying to login to this travel agency b2b portal but I am receiving this error :

“Unauthorized IP:182.xxx.xxx.xxx Access
Sorry for the inconvenience
Your IP:182.xxx.xxx.xxx is not public static enabled
Please contact with you ISP provider to enable public static and ports”

I have a static IP which I have enabled from ISP and I have contacted them and they told me that my IP is already static and there is no issue. I have contacted the company and they said there is no issue from their side. I am badly stuck as I need to access my b2b account. Need help from experts asap. Thankyou

Jun 6, 2020
Sounds like an app whitelist to me.

You'd have to work with the destination business to tell them to permit your particular address.
They have updated my Ip in their database. If I try to access it from some other IP, I receive error that Ip is not registered in database and I have to get it updated from account manager. I have talked to the tech team and they said everything is okay from their side.

They have updated my Ip in their database. If I try to access it from some other IP, I receive error that Ip is not registered in database and I have to get it updated from account manager. I have talked to the tech team and they said everything is okay from their side.
They must have made a mistake because it is not working. Remember, just a single digit being off out of 12 numbers makes it not work. No different than dialing the wrong phone number. They need to double-check their work. Or you can tell them you have a new IP address and you have to change what they have--that will make them go through the process again.

Jun 6, 2020
Work with the admins of the site you are trying to use.

That 'account' that was transferred to you may be linked to a particular IP address.
The Ip has been updated. They emailed me that my ip has been updated and also told me to make my ip public static enabled before login. But the irony is its already static.

Jun 6, 2020
They must have made a mistake because it is not working. Remember, just a single digit being off out of 12 numbers makes it not work. No different than dialing the wrong phone number. They need to double-check their work. Or you can tell them you have a new IP address and you have to change what they have--that will make them go through the process again.
Yes I have emailed them my new IP which I made static. They have updated this IP. Before it was updated there was different error that my IP is not registered in their database. could it be problem of port? Or port forwording?