my ram usage high

Connie_11

Commendable
May 20, 2016
my ram usage high bit i didn't play game.when i see at task manager it says ram handles many before this.i see many google chrome application process.is google chrome effect my ram usage?

Solution
With 16 gigabytes of memory, I do not think you will run out even with many tabs of chrome open. I would not worry unless the system actually tells you it is out of memory or you see very higher percentages in use.

You may have a device that requires a driver update or is not happy entering and leading sleep.

Windows 7/8/8.1/10 has sleep(I have used this without issues on my system and Windows 7 and 10, but I only use it now and then), hibernate and a combined hybrid sleep. I would try them to see what works best for you.

If you are concerned with heat, you should use either software from your board maker or some 3rd party software like HWmonitor to check temperatures.

Please note that 3rd party software may have some errors(If you...

Connie_11

Commendable
May 20, 2016

Connie_11

Commendable
May 20, 2016
16gb corsair vengeance. Sometime my ram only 8gb sometime 16gb but now its ok. I just figure out the problem is google chrome use my ram to much. I wanna ask something. Why my pc can't start after sleep. Cpu led turn on but no display. Is my cpu overheat after longer playing?

With 16 gigabytes of memory, I do not think you will run out even with many tabs of chrome open. I would not worry unless the system actually tells you it is out of memory or you see very higher percentages in use.

You may have a device that requires a driver update or is not happy entering and leading sleep.

Windows 7/8/8.1/10 has sleep(I have used this without issues on my system and Windows 7 and 10, but I only use it now and then), hibernate and a combined hybrid sleep. I would try them to see what works best for you.

If you are concerned with heat, you should use either software from your board maker or some 3rd party software like HWmonitor to check temperatures.

Please note that 3rd party software may have some errors(If you see something like 128c for a part, chances are it is a bug and not a part hot enough to boil water)

Solution

Connie_11

Commendable
May 20, 2016