[SOLVED] my rig

Jan 5, 2022
i have a z590 a pro, zotac 3080, 11700k with a black cooler master on top of it,8x4 3200 mhz of vengence pro ram, 2tb ssdswith a 480 gb ssd, and a 1000W evga g+ supernova (i think), with 4 fans 3 in front 1 in back idk what brand they are this is the link from where i got the case and fans https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ibuypo...lid-state-drive-black/6362983.p?skuId=6362983 . is my rig good or do i need to do anything to it? also my psu is out of case because of how much space the hdd holder takes up and i really dont feel like taking it out to move it can i just leave my psu out with a dust filterr over it?

Solution
is it bad that i used msi kombuster to get the underload part xd. im not really good at finding good software to test my pc
To the best of my knowledge unless they changed something that only is used to stress the video card.
A hyper 212 is not adequate cooling for a 11700K.

If your talking about the GPU temp then 80C is OK.
I assume you have been monitoring your temperatures.

What are they at idle and at load?

What disappointments are you seeing regarding performance?

You can always get a more powerful PC, but you have not given any details about why you need to or want to.

I don't see any details about your Coolermaster cooler at the link. What model is it?

Jan 5, 2022
the cpu cooler is a 212
temp idle is around 62 degrees
and i was just seeing if i need anything more like a bigger case to house my psu into it or if my psu needs to be in the case anyways or if i need better fans instead of the stock ones that came with my case
and 1 dissapointment is that i have a 240 hz monitor but sometimes my fps doesnt meet up with it

Jan 5, 2022
no i basically built it ground up i just never moved or messed with the ssd and the hdd in that little holder and it cant with with it inand under laod it caps 78-80 c max
also does the psu need to be in the case or can i have a dust filter on it?
62 at idle is poor but not dangerous.

Load temps are unknown.

I assume your power supply was originally inside your case when you bought the PC, but now is outside for unclear reasons.

I can't help you.

Jan 5, 2022
To the best of my knowledge unless they changed something that only is used to stress the video card.
A hyper 212 is not adequate cooling for a 11700K.

If your talking about the GPU temp then 80C is OK.
my gpu gets to 77-78 max and my cpu gets to 83-85
also whats a good cooler for the 11700k?