Question My right joystick goes faulty most the time

WWP

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2013
Hello,

I have a problem with my game-pads, I think it's a software problem. When first I launch the game, it works pretty good. But after playing like for 10 mins, the right joystick just doesn't work properly and like hangs to almost freeze that side of the controller, everything else works ok.

This happens with my other games, like, MGS PP, GTA V, BF4 ... etc.

Is it a driver issue? Because I may downloaded usb drivers for programming purposes, like Arduino ... etc.

What can I do ?

D

Deleted member 14196

test the gamepads on other systems, if they work, then it's your system, and you can rule things out via troubleshooting with us here. post back results. it could be the game controller(s)

Reactions: WWP

WWP

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2013
test the gamepads on other systems, if they work, then it's your system, and you can rule things out via troubleshooting with us here. post back results. it could be the game controller(s)

Sorry for the late reply. I bought 2 joystick replacements from Aliexpress. And planning to replace them.

But before I do anything I must remember that the controller works fine when first I launch the game. And after some time it goes faulty.

I would test them again and get back with the results.

Thanks for the support :)

WWP

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2013
I discovered something, maybe it's normal and maybe it isn't.

What I think is the default mapping for the game-pad is that:

1. x, y rotations are controlled with the right joystick
  2. x, y -axis are controlled with the left joystick.

But mine is different, the x rotation is controlled / interfered with y - axis !!