[SOLVED] My second ram slot doesn't want to work

HyperBeat

Honorable
Mar 1, 2019
Hello!
I'm currently facing issue on my PC that the second ram slot in my motherboard doesn't want to work. This issue happens suddenly that my PC stopped working nothing was working/responding, so I had to turn it off and start it again but the PC didn't work, the first thing I have tried is removing the VGA and I got the same results so I returned it back, then I tried removing 1 ram and starting the PC and it worked but the other ram slot doesn't work I tried plugging on the second ram slot the ram that is working fine (both of Rams are working fine) and same results, what do you guys recommend me doing? I tried the following; unplugging it then plugging it again, removing the dust, running windows memory diagnostics tool and of course same results.
Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: sorry if my English is bad or understandable.

Solution
I know my reply is too late, but I turned my PC with one ram plugged then turn it off and waited few minutes then plugged the other ram and yeah it worked!
often that is an issue that occurs when memory sticks aren't exactly the same(i assume they are for you), or if the CPU is not mounted properly. Both of these don't really apply since the issue just started occurring.

Reset your Bios, make sure your CPU cooler is properly attached.

Reactions: HyperBeat