Question My userbenchmark score got much worse ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 12, 2024
because test is short, and you can really expect userbenchmark to be some decent benchmark....anyway, windows can fiddle which core it will run on, not every cpu core has same performance level, and each core can boost to variable boost clock, gpu has also variable boost clock
variable means one run it boost higher, another it will boost lower...run multiple tests, then make averages of it, and there goes your performance line with +-5% rin to run difference

it shouldnt, unless theres some hardware manufacturing errors
And what can I do other than using apps like MSI afterburner cause I can't use them (I dont know anything about overclocking)

Jun 12, 2024
I used to have problem like not having a smooth gameplay even though I have high fps but that problem is gone after overclocking rams

Jun 12, 2024
i re did things you said and now its the same(ı cleared cmos recently so it changed to default and this happened)
But games like lords of the fallen and dead space has traversal stuttering for me but a friend of mine who has mostly same specs with me doesnt have or doesnt notice them